Last Updated: 11 January 2022.
This Site is operated by us from the United States and is designed for and intended for users from the United States.
You must be at least 13 years old to access this Website. If you are under 13 years old, you are not permitted to use this Site for any reason.
Information We Collect
We collect your personal information when you voluntarily request information from Magoosie LLC and our related companies, or supply information through our Site, including any and all materials submitted by you when you create an account; place an order; sign up to receive special offers, updates, newsletters, or other informational or promotional communications; fill out a submission form, questionnaire, survey, or inquiry (“Personal Information”). “Personal Information” includes information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information (such as credit or debit cart number and expiration date), and login information (your username and password created when you sign up for an account with us).
Please note that we may also obtain Personal Information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site. For example, we may collect information about you from sources such as social media, our business partners, vendors, subcontractors, other advertising companies and publicly available sources. If you choose to login to the Site with your social media profile, you will receive prompts requesting access to specific user data. The information we receive from social media services depends on your privacy settings on the applicable social media service.
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Site, we may automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Site. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
- Trusted Third Party Tools
We also use trusted third party tools to improve the performance and features of our Site. These trusted third party tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our Site. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- Log Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Site.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information as follows:
- to provide and deliver products and fulfill orders;
- to establish and mange business relations with you;
- to respond to inquiries, requests and comments from you;
- to operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- to publish public product and customer reviews submitted by you;
- to send you newsletters and information about products, service and promotions of our business partners and affiliates;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities;
- to prevent or investigate activity we believe may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful;
- for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the services;
- to better understand how you access and use the Site, for the purposes of trying to improve the Website, diagnose problems, administer our Site and respond to user preferences;
- to enforce our other applicable policies; and
- for data aggregation purposes. We retain the right to collect and use any non-personal information collected from your use of our Site and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Site and service. At no time is your Personal Information included in such data aggregations.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Any Personal Information we gather may be used for our internal business purposes and disclosed to third parties, as stated below.
- Service Providers. We engage vendors, subcontractors, agents, consultants, and other service providers (“Service Providers”) to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include creating and maintaining our Site, sending postal mail and e-mail, collecting user product reviews, managing and updating customer lists, developing and delivering targeted advertising, providing analytics and site usage information, processing transactions and payments, administering our promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and surveys; providing other marketing and promotional assistance, and providing other services related to the operation of our business. These Service Providers may require the Personal Information to perform their functions on our behalf or to permit us to perform our functions. These Service Providers have agreed to keep your Personal Information confidential.
- Corporate Transactions. Magoosie LLC reserves the right to share information with its corporate affiliates and subsidiaries and to transfer Personal Information to a purchaser or successor entity in the event of a sale or other corporate transaction involving some or all of our business.
- Your Consent. We may share your Personal Information with your consent or at your direction.
We implement security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We (like all websites) cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us through the Site.
Other Service Providers
- Payments processors
Managing “Do Not Track” Signals
Some browsers have an optional Do Not Track (“DNT”) feature that allows you to express your preference regarding tracking of your online activity by websites. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, ad networks, plug-in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity via cookies or other tracking technologies. Our Website does not currently respond to DNT browser signals or mechanisms.
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
Our Site is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If we become aware of any data we have collected from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
Links to Third-Pary Websites
Options Regarding Your Information
Changing Personal Data. We strive to maintain the accuracy of Personal Information collected. If you have an online account with us, you may update your Personal Information by logging into your account. If you want to change any of your other Personal Information, we will work with you to correct any information you submitted to us upon your request. Please submit your request by emailing us at email@example.com. It may not always be possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases, although we will make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Commercial Electronic Communications.
If you do not wish to receive communications from us, you may opt-out of receiving future communications by clicking the unsubscribe link featured at the end of our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights Under California Law
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and have an online account with us, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please email us at email@example.com
If you are a California resident, you have a right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed Personal Information, as defined under California Civil Code Section 1798.83(e), during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. We will respond to one request per California resident per calendar year, according to California Civil Code Section 1798.83. You may request this information in writing by contacting us by mail at 31 N Main St., Belmont, NC 28012 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by direct mail at 31 N Main St., Belmont, NC 28012.